THE BEST LED LANDSCAPE LIGHTING in Western MA and CT
Since January of 2014, incandescent bulbs are no longer manufactured in the United States. LEDs have become a popular and efficient alternative for lighting our homes, yards, and businesses.
The many benefits of LED landscape lighting:
- LEDs are more efficient than other lighting and uses up to 80% less energy than incandescent bulbs.
- LEDs emit light in a specific direction. LEDs do not need reflectors and diffusers to direct the light.
- LEDs are safer because they emit less heat which reduces the risk of fires and burns.
- LEDs are more durable. Instead of being made of glass they are made with epoxy lenses which are more durable and more resistant to breaking.
- LEDs do not contain mercury, which makes them more environmentally friendly in comparison to incandescent and CFLs. Unlike CFLs, there is no special clean-up process if a light is broken.
- LEDs last longer than other alternatives. LEDs can last 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- LEDs don’t attract bugs which make them the ideal lighting for outdoors.
- LEDs are now offered in a variety of colors including red, green, and amber.
- LEDs perform great in cold temperatures making them perfect for outdoor use.
- LEDs can work with a dimmer switch unlike CFLs. (LED lights that run on 120V AC do not dim.)
- LEDs have decreased in cost since their release on the market and have gained popularity as holiday lights, car headlights, interior, and exterior lighting.
Learn more about LED lighting at http://energy.gov/energysaver/led-lighting
Interested in outdoor lighting for your home or business? Contact us at (413) 592-3078. Illumascape Lighting is your outdoor lighting expert. Our experienced staff will come to your home and set up an outdoor lighting display to show you the difference landscape lighting makes. Illumascape provides outdoor lighting for residents and businesses in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.